SALISBURY CITY COUNCIL AND CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Changes to how we work due to Coronavirus
Following Government advice on 16 March 2020 we have changed our working methods in order to mitigate the risk to our staff and visitors:
The Guildhall is closed until government guidance indicates that it is appropriate to re-open;
- The Information Centre is accepting telephone and email enquiries and is now open every Tuesday and Saturday – we suggest that you use email@example.com to contact us as the telephone is frequently busy;
- The Shopmobility Centre is now open every Tuesday adn Saturday. Please remember to follow social distancing guidelines when visiting.
- Full Council and Committee meetings have all been suspended until further notice;
- The Council is still considering all planning applications in Salisbury using its Emergency Planning Protocol, please click here for further details;
- Most of our parks, play areas and green spaces are now open. Please follow these guidelines when visiting our play areas.
- The Charter Market will open every Saturday and Tuesday from 8am - 2pm for shoppers to buy essential items;
- All our events have been cancelled until 31 August and those following that date are under review until further government guidance is received.
- Both Cemeteries are open, please adhere to social distancing guidelines in these areas;
- CCTV is still operational and manned
- We have teamed up with Wessex Community Action to offer a Community Support Scheme – to request assistance or to find out more please click here.
Thank you for your patience and support during this time and we look forward to seeing you all soon.