SALISBURY CITY COUNCIL AND CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Salisbury City Council and Coronavirus - Update (29 July 2020)
- The Information Centre is now open Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm and 10am to 4pm on Saturdays. – we suggest that you use email@example.com to contact us as the telephone is frequently busy;
- The Shopmobility Centre is now open Monday- Saturday from 9am until 5pm. Please click here for information on appointments: https://bit.ly/2CHU7os. Please remember to follow social distancing guidelines when visiting.
- Full Council and Committee meetings are now being held remotely via Teams, please click here for further details.
- Most of our parks, play areas and green spaces are now open. Please follow these guidelines when visiting our play areas.
- The Charter Market will open every Saturday and Tuesday.
- Both Cemeteries are open, please adhere to social distancing guidelines in these areas.
- Many of our public toilets are open. Please click here for details.
- CCTV is still operational and manned
- We have teamed up with Wessex Community Action to offer a Community Support Scheme – to request assistance or to find out more please click here.
The following risk assessments have been carried out by Salisbury City Council during the Covid-19 pandemic:
- Risk Assessment - Bemerton Heath Centre and Friary Community Centre
- Risk Assessment - Salisbury Guildhall
- Risk Assessment - Salisbury Information Centre - deliveries
- Risk Assessment - Salisbury Information Centre - staff
- Risk Assessment - Salisbury Information Centre - customers
- Risk Assessment - Shopmobility - staff
- Risk Assessment - Shopmobility - customers
- Risk Assessment - Salisbury Charter Market
- Risk Assessment - Crematorium
- Risk Assessment - CCTV
- Risk Assessment - Depot and green spaces
- Risk Assessment - Streetscene
Thank you for your patience and support during this time and we look forward to seeing you all soon.