SALISBURY CITY COUNCIL AND CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Salisbury City Council and Coronavirus - Update (17 May 2021)
Following the easing of restrictions from 17 May 2021, Salisbury City Council services are beginning to operate as normal with Covid safety guidelines in place. The City Council are continuing to monitor all government advice with regard to the Coronavirus, and we are assessing its impact on the Council services, our residents and our staff team.
The Council is committed to operating Business as Usual within the restrictions of government guidance.
- Salisbury Information Centre is now open as usual but please follow Covid safety guidelines when visiting. Click here to for more information
- Salisbury Shopmobility is now open as normal.
- Full Council and Committee meetings are now being held in Salisbury Guildhall (from 17 May).
- Salisbury Guildhall is open as usual. Please sign the visitor book when visiting and follow Covid safety guidelines.
- The Charter Market is operating on a Tuesday and Saturday as normal to give residents access to a variety of items in a safe outdoor shopping experience. This includes food items, pet food, hardware and plants.
- The Crematorium is operating as usual with some restriction for services in line with current social distance policies. Please contact your funeral director or the Crematorium officers if you have any queries about a service taking place.
- Public toilets are open as normal. Please click here for information
- CCTV is operational and manned by our trained operators.
- We have teamed up with Wessex Community Action to offer a Community Support Scheme – to request assistance or to find out more please click here.
Please remember to stay Covid aware and continue following social distancing guidelines.
The following risk assessments have been carried out by Salisbury City Council during the Covid-19 pandemic:
- Risk Assessment - Bemerton Heath Centre and Friary Community Centre
- Risk Assessment - Salisbury Guildhall
- Risk Assessment - Salisbury Guildhall Committee Meetings
- Risk Assessment - Salisbury Information Centre - deliveries
- Risk Assessment - Salisbury Information Centre - staff
- Risk Assessment - Salisbury Information Centre - customers
- Risk Assessment - Shopmobility - staff
- Risk Assessment - Shopmobility - customers
- Risk Assessment - Salisbury Charter Market
- Risk Assessment - Crematorium
- Risk Assessment - CCTV
- Risk Assessment - Depot and green spaces
- Risk Assessment - Streetscene
Thank you for your patience and support during this time and we look forward to seeing you all soon.