SALISBURY CITY COUNCIL AND CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Salisbury City Council and Coronavirus - Update (27 January 2022)
Following the easing of restrictions from 27 January 2022, Salisbury City Council services are continuing to operate as normal with Covid safety guidelines in place. The City Council are monitoring all government advice with regard to the Coronavirus, and we are assessing its impact on the Council services, our residents and our staff team.
Please continue to wear a mask in enclosed indoor spaces; wash or sanitise hands regularly; isolate and book a PCR test if you have any COVID-19 symptoms; getting the vaccine when offered; and taking regular lateral flow tests to help break transmission.
The Council is committed to operating Business as Usual within the restrictions of government guidance.
- Salisbury Information Centre is open as usual but please follow Covid safety guidelines when visiting. Click here to for more information
- Salisbury Shopmobility is open as normal.
- Full Council and Committee meetings are being held in Salisbury Guildhall.
- Salisbury Guildhall is open as usual. Please sign the visitor book when visiting.
- The Charter Market is operating on a Tuesday and Saturday as normal to give residents access to a variety of items in a safe outdoor shopping experience. This includes food items, pet food, hardware and plants.
- The Crematorium is operating as usual. Please contact your funeral director or the Crematorium officers if you have any queries about a service taking place.
- Public toilets are open as normal. Please click here for information
- CCTV is operational and manned by our trained operators.
- We have teamed up with Wessex Community Action to offer a Community Support Scheme – to request assistance or to find out more please click here.
Please remember to stay Covid aware and continue following social distancing guidelines.
The following risk assessments have been carried out by Salisbury City Council during the Covid-19 pandemic:
- Risk Assessment - Bemerton Heath Centre and Friary Community Centre
- Risk Assessment - Salisbury Guildhall
- Risk Assessment - Salisbury Guildhall Committee Meetings
- Risk Assessment - Salisbury Information Centre - deliveries
- Risk Assessment - Salisbury Information Centre - staff
- Risk Assessment - Salisbury Information Centre - customers
- Risk Assessment - Shopmobility - staff
- Risk Assessment - Shopmobility - customers
- Risk Assessment - Salisbury Charter Market
- Risk Assessment - Crematorium
- Risk Assessment - CCTV
- Risk Assessment - Depot and green spaces
- Risk Assessment - Streetscene
Thank you for your patience and support during this time and we look forward to seeing you all soon.