Salisbury Information Centre
Come and pay us a visit...
Our Salisbury Information Centre in Fish Row operates as the Tourist Information Centre for Salisbury and the reception for Salisbury City Council. It is a great starting point for both residents and visitors to our City. We offer a wide variety of services to help you make the most of your stay, and our friendly and knowledgeable staff will offer you a warm welcome and be pleased to help you with any of the following:
- FREE local accommodation reservations and other local holiday information
- Superbreaks bookings for UK accommodation and short breaks away
- Theatre and event tickets:
- Pre-show saver tickets now on sale for the following:
- Gillingham & Shaftesbury Agricultural Show (Wednesday 16th August)
- Great Dorset Steam Fair (24 - 28 August)
- Romsey Show (9 September)
- Gyles Brandreth, Salisbury Guildhall (30 September)
- Stonehenge admission tickets
- Stonehenge Tour Bus tickets
- Salisbury Punting trips (45 minutes each) - a unique and relaxing experience along the River Avon
- Tickets for guided walks, including City, Ghost, Costume and Cathedral Close Walks organised by Salisbury City Guides and Chequered History Tours - our local teams of professional Blue Badge Guides as well as Timezone Tours
- FREE wifi and internet access
Don't miss our gift shop selling a range of maps and souvenirs - several that you can't buy anywhere else in the world! Sending postcards overseas? Then how about our exclusive Salisbury and Stonehenge stamps? - and our "Made in Salisbury" products including exclusive chutneys, honey, soaps, handcreams, prints and beautiful wooden items handcrafted locally. Tasty natural Salisbury Preserves and Jam - Apple & Strawberry, Damson, Plum & Cinnamon and Three Fruits Marmalade - all made locally.
A selection of great gift ideas including many local products available in our shop is shown below:
We are also local stockists for My Trusty Sunflower Cream - fantastic skincare products originally developed by Salisbury District Hospital and with all profits going back in to patient care. **New improved products now in!**
Opening Hours and How to find us...
Salisbury Information Centre, Fish Row, Salisbury, SP1 1EJ
Telephone: +44 (0) 1722 342860
Our Information Centre is open 7 days a week and Bank Holidays (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day) as follows:
09:00-17:00 Monday – Friday
10:00-14:00 Sunday & Bank Holidays
Click here for visitor information for Salisbury and the surrounding area - what to do, where to stay and much more!
Click here to view our Access Statement
Coming by coach? Then look out for our two Salisbury Coach Ambassadors over the summer, Michael and Katrina, who are here to welcome you to our beautiful City and assist you in making the most of your visit.