Salisbury Information Centre
Come and pay us a visit...
Our Salisbury Information Centre in Fish Row operates as the Tourist Information Centre for Salisbury and the reception for Salisbury City Council. It is a great starting point for both residents and visitors to our City. We offer a wide variety of services to help you make the most of your stay, and our friendly and knowledgeable staff will offer you a warm welcome and be pleased to help you with any of the following:
- FREE local accommodation reservations and other local holiday information
- Superbreaks bookings for UK accommodation and short breaks away
- Theatre and event tickets:
- Stonehenge admission tickets
- Stonehenge Tour Bus tickets
- National Express coachcards and tickets
- Tickets for guided walks, including City, and Ghost Walks organised by Salisbury City Guides - our local team of professional Blue Badge Guides.
- FREE wifi and internet access
Don't miss our gift shop selling a range of maps and souvenirs - several that you can't buy anywhere else in the world! Sending postcards overseas? Then how about our exclusive Salisbury and Stonehenge stamps? - and our "Made in Salisbury" products including exclusive chutneys, honey, soaps, handcreams, prints and beautiful wooden items handcrafted locally. Tasty natural Salisbury Preserves and Jam - Apple & Strawberry, Damson, Plum & Cinnamon and Three Fruits Marmalade - all made locally.
A selection of great gift ideas including many local products available in our shop is shown below:
We are also local stockists for My Trusty Sunflower Cream - fantastic skincare products originally developed by Salisbury District Hospital and with all profits going back in to patient care.
Opening Hours and How to find us...
Salisbury Information Centre, Fish Row, Salisbury, SP1 1EJ
Telephone: +44 (0) 1722 342860
Our Information Centre is open 7 days a week and Bank Holidays (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day) as follows:
09:00-17:00 Monday – Friday
10:00-14:00 Sunday & Bank Holidays
Click here for visitor information for Salisbury and the surrounding area - what to do, where to stay and much more!
Click here to view our Access Statement