Salisbury Information Centre
Come and pay us a visit...
Our Salisbury Information Centre in Fish Row operates as the Tourist Information Centre for Salisbury and the reception for Salisbury City Council. It is a great starting point for both residents and visitors to our City. We offer a wide variety of services to help you make the most of your stay, and our friendly and knowledgeable staff will offer you a warm welcome and be pleased to help you with any of the following:
- FREE local accommodation reservations and other local holiday information
- Superbreaks bookings for UK accommodation and short breaks away
- Theatre and event tickets:
- Tickets also now on sale for the following:
- "Sarum Six", St. Martin's Church, 19 December
- Stonehenge admission tickets
- Stonehenge Tour Bus tickets
- Tickets for guided walks, including City and Ghost Walks organised by Salisbury City Guides and Chequered History Tours - our local teams of professional Blue Badge Guides as well as Timezone Tours
- FREE wifi and internet access
Locally made Utta Nutta Peanut Butter and beautiful Honeycombe Skincare products
Don't miss our gift shop selling a range of maps and souvenirs - several that you can't buy anywhere else in the world! Sending postcards overseas? Then how about our exclusive Salisbury and Stonehenge stamps? - and our "Made in Salisbury" products including exclusive chutneys, honey, soaps, handcreams, prints and beautiful wooden items handcrafted locally. Tasty natural Salisbury Preserves and Jam - Apple & Strawberry, Damson, Plum & Cinnamon and Three Fruits Marmalade - all made locally.
A selection of great gift ideas including many local products available in our shop is shown below:
We are also local stockists for My Trusty Sunflower Cream - fantastic skincare products originally developed by Salisbury District Hospital and with all profits going back in to patient care. **New improved products now in!**
Opening Hours and How to find us...
Salisbury Information Centre, Fish Row, Salisbury, SP1 1EJ
Telephone: +44 (0) 1722 342860
Our Information Centre is open 7 days a week and Bank Holidays (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day) as follows:
09:00-17:00 Monday – Friday
10:00-14:00 Sunday & Bank Holidays
Click here for visitor information for Salisbury and the surrounding area - what to do, where to stay and much more!
Click here to view our Access Statement