Why not start your trip to Salisbury by visiting the award-winning Salisbury Information Centre, where you will find a wide range of services to help you make the most of your stay.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be pleased to help you with any (or all) of the following:
- Free local accommodation reservations and other local holiday information
- Superbreaks bookings for UK accommodation
- Theatre and event tickets: Mayflower Theatre in Southampton, Salisbury's Playhouse, Arts Centre, Studio Theatre, and Salisbury Sinfonia Concerts - all with no booking fees!
- Stonehenge Tour Bus tickets
- Train tickets and information
- National Express coach bookings
- Tickets for guided walks, including City Walks and Ghost Walks
Don't miss our gift shop selling a range of maps and souvenirs, and our exclusive "Made in Salisbury" products including chutneys, Christmas puddings, honey, soaps, handcreams, prints, jewellery and books.
For information about City Walks organised by the City's Blue Badge Guides, click here
Salisbury City Council’s Information Centre was presented with the Gold Award in the Tourist Information Service of the Year category in the South West Tourism Excellence Awards at a ceremony at the Grand Pier, Weston-super-Mare on 12 February 2015 - can't get better than that!
Salisbury Information Centre,
Fish Row, Salisbury, SP1 1EJ
Tel: +44 (0) 1722 342860
Our Information Centre is open 7 days a week and Bank Holidays (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day) as follows:
09:00-17:00 Monday – Friday
10:00-14:00 Sunday & Bank Holidays
Click here for visitor information for Salisbury and surrounding area - explore what to do, maps, where to stay and much more.....