Services at the Friary Community Centre
1. Community Services facilitated by Salisbury City Council (SCC) free of charge to the community.
2. Community Services provided by community groups and delivered free of charge to the public and with NO charge levied by SCC to community groups delivering the services.
3. Community Services provided by community groups free of charge to the public but WITH a charge levied by SCC to the community group.
4. Activities facilitated by SCC free of charge to the community.
5. Activities for which a charge is levied to the user.
6. Other activities requiring expenditure by SCC.
7. Other significant expenditure since Jan 2015
8. Annual Revenue Budget costs to SCC
9. Ongoing costs incurred outside of budget
10. SCC Officer Time
Many of the services and activities delivered from or held at the Friary Community Centre (FCC) are delivered by or require the presence of a SCC officer(s).
A conservative estimate of SCC officer hours spent at FCC over the period of one year is:
11. Total SCC Income and Expenditure per annum (typical)