Salisbury City Council is made up of 23 elected councillors who represent eight wards across the City.
These councillors regularly meet as a Full Council. Only Full Council can make decisions about the following issues.
• Setting the precept
• Borrowing money
• Making, amending or revoking Standing Orders, Financial Regulations or this Scheme of Delegation
• Matters of principle or policy
• Any proposed new undertakings
The three principal committees are:
• Policy and Resources Committee
• Services Committee
• Planning and Transportation Committee
An HR Sub Committee is in existence to be called upon as required
Full details, agenda and minutes of these committee meetings can be found by clicking here.
To view the Committee membership please click here.