£18,025 - £18,426 per year
37 hours per week
Following the successful promotion of the previous post holder we are looking for a new Business Team Officer who has an interest in administration to support our events, markets and business team.
This diverse administrative role supports the Business Team to deliver City events, markets and venue hire.
You will be responsible for accurate record keeping/processing and supporting key officers to deliver these events successfully.
You will be engaging with the public and event organisers on a daily basis and there will be opportunity to be directly involved with the events, bookings and markets.
Team working, excellent customer service and IT skills are essential to the success of our business.
If you think this exciting role is one you can perform to a high standard, we look forward to hearing from you.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is flexible in their approach to their work and can cope with demands changing throughout the day while maintaining an exceptional level of customer care.
- Strong IT skills in MS office
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as you will be working with both internal staff and external businesses, contractors and members of the public.
- Is enthusiastic about supporting our aim of making Salisbury a better place to live, work and visit.
What we can offer you
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and other health and wellbeing benefits
- We are proud of our Mental Health Champion scheme and our approach to diversity and inclusion.
- Paid sick leave
Closing date: 19 June 2019
Interviews will be: 2nd or 3rd July 2019